Autobiography


Autobiography

Hello to all you folks, my name is Carol González and by now I’m 18 years old, and if someone were to tell me that my life would be an interesting, chaotically mess that is my life, I would’ve probably agreed with you because there are many reasons to believe so. But anyway, let’s get this started.
I was born on August 24th of the year 2000 on the “Hospital del Valle”. My parents are Carolina Cabañas, a woman that I adore and admire with my whole heart, and my Israel González, a hard working intelligent man that has given our family everything we have needed. Oh, and let’s not forget about my pet, a 3-year-old black Chihuahua called Yoda. I got not sisters or brothers, I’m an only child. I also have my grandma and grandpa, my aunt and two uncles and several cousins all from my mother’s family side.
This is my family and I love them so much.
My academic life started when my mom put me on a daycare, one that doesn’t exist anymore due to it being demolished, then I was put into my old school “Escuela Bilingue Valle de Sula” I spent there since pre-kinder until 4th grade. But my dad wasn’t comfortable with the amount of stress that school was causing me at such a young age due to the enormous quantities of homework’s and exams they would leave us, I could barely sleep because I didn’t have any time at all by the end of the day, so he started looking for other options and that is when he stumbled upon my current school “Escuela Bilingue Santa María del Valle” where I’m currently coursing my senior year. If any of you wonder what career I’m interested in, let me tell you that I’m going to study psychology because is something that I’ve always been attracted to, I just love the idea to study a career that dedicates to learn and analyze the human brain and its emotions. And that is what I want to dedicate myself for the rest of my life.

My personal achievements have been that I was in karate classes for 3 years so I may be able to defend myself, swimming classes for another 3 years, yoga classes for 2 years and received a Dale Carnegie courses for one summer. My interest and hobbies are to read fantasy historical fiction, fiction, adventure, and non-fiction, watch series of any genre, and enjoy any type of history video that I can find on YouTube, and of course, to spent time playing with my dog and going out with my friends and my boyfriend.

Comments

Popular Posts